Here's a reminder about driving in icy and snowy weather.
Before you set off
· you MUST be able to see, so clear all snow and ice from all your windows
· you MUST ensure that lights are clean and number plates are clearly visible and legible
· make sure the mirrors are clear and the windows are demisted thoroughly
· remove all snow that might fall off into the path of other road users
· check your planned route is clear of delays and that no further snowfalls or severe weather are predicted.
Read more about driving in icy and snowy weather